Requests

Requests and why I don't do them.
Probably because people like my cumpics, I receive a lot of requests. The problem is I don't do requests. I am habitually not able to do more than 2 cumpics each week, so there is a lot of tributes I would like doing I can't. So how do you want I do requests with "celebs" I have never heard or for who I have no crush? Maybe if I did 2 or 3 cumpics each day, I could do requests. But this isn't how I want to work, I don't want to favor quantity to quality and do shitty cumpics.
So don't loose your time by asking me to do requests because I will not do them. But I hope you will find cumpics on celebs you like here (labels can help you).

12 January 2013

Emma Watson #9


2 comments :

  1. Emma se réjouit de se faire gicler ainsi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture the cum looks perfect

    ReplyDelete